Concept & Description
DEMVOX ™ portable cabinets ECO They are modular soundproof spaces designed for the study and recording of voices and musical instruments, speech, musical and audiovisual production, and in general for any activity in which it is necessary to have an isolated and acoustically treated space. They offer an exclusive design of panels and supports configurable to each other to form your ideal cabin, as well as a series of accessories that will allow you to optimize its performance to the maximum.
If you need to soundproof a room or study and you had plans to do an acoustic reform, you already have the most professional solution and economic and full of advantages for all types of applications:
Music recording and production.
Practice, rehearsals and studio musicians.
Audiovisual study music Academies, Schools and Sound.
Study / Classes On-line
Communication: telephone. private communications.
Radio broadcasting / Broadcasting.
Research & Development: university institutions, laboratories, industry ...
Rooms equipped offices, servers ...
Our R&D department is the soul of our company. There the real needs of our customers are considered, and it is where day by day, our products grow and improve their quality. Our fundamental points are quality and efficiency, applied together to the real possibilities of acquisition in the market. We guarantee our products 100% and we can be proud of the balance achieved in our booths. The ECO100 is our flagship model, a professional, practical, super-efficient cabin with an incredible sale price.
1) The first module to be installed is the floor. The 9 base feet (or 5 wheels depending on the option bought) are placed as shown in the image. They can be placed in many ways, although some positions are optimum.
2) The module is placed in the area where the booth is to be installed, taking levelling into account. With a level (manual or smartphone) it is important the area is little or no inclination, as this may cause an improper cabinet assembly and result in a loss of substantial decibel absorbance.
3) Once we have the base ready, we can place the 4 batton strips according to the order of the colored dots on the module.
4) The interior floor space is placed inside the 4 batton strips.
5) Now we can already start with the placement of the lower side of the booth. We start with the flat modules.
6) We continue with the installation of the lower ventilation module. The inner lid of ventilation, is put in place at the end of the process, since it is necessary to screw the side panels, floor and ceiling.
7) Next, put the cable outlet in place.
8) Finally, close the bottom side of the booth by placing the bottom of the door module, considering which way we want the door to open and close. In the image, we have placed the module so that the door opens from right to left.
9) We can now proceed to the top of the booth, for example, by the upper ventilation module without the inner cover as explained in point 6.
10) We continue with its adjacent module, the flat upper module.
11) And put the window module in place. 2 people are needed for this module to ensure that unstable movement is not experienced thus making for a safe installation. Although the triple glass is very sturdy, it is the heaviest to mount (39kg) module.
12) Finally, we close the upper side panels with top door module.
13) We can now put the ceiling panel to complete the structure of the booth. (Also we can put the fan housing with its hose bottom outlet to the booth.)
14) Finally, we put the interior covers of the ventilation panels, the electrical outlets, the protector-trim of the hueco door, interior LED light and acoustic carpet.
15) You can now enjoy your ECO100 fully functional.
Boothguard and Easy Mount
The Demvox booths are products for life, made from materials of high density and quality, and prepared to work hard. Some important points to consider in addition to the sound booth itself, are the packaging and assembly. Therefore, in addition to our packaging system BOOTHGUARDWe have put a lot of effort into the portability and assembly of our products. The model ECO It is completely modular, so much so that the packaging will not occupy more than 1200 x 1360 x 1650mm in the boxes you receive. Inside this packaging you will find the parts of the cabin that you can assemble according to the assembly manual. You will not find any piece heavier than 40kg, and you can make the assembly between two people, approximately in an hour. Of course, the cockpit comes with a PDF instruction manual.