PRICE 2.980 €
1280 x 1280 mm x 1
PRICE 3.870 €
1280 x 1952 mm x 2
PRICE 4.270 €
1280 x 2560 mm x3
PRICE 4.960 €
1952 x 1952 mm x 4
PRICE 5.480 €
1952 x 2560 mm x 5
PRICE 6.600 €
1952 x 3232 mm x 6
PRICE 6.040 €
2560 x 2560 mm x 6
PRICE 7.110 €
1952 x 3840 mm x 7
PRICE 7.280 €
2560 x 3232 mm x 8
PRICE 7.840 €
2560 x 3840 mm x 9
PRICE 9.080 €
2560 x 4512 mm x 10-11
PRICE 9.630 €
2560 x 5120 mm x 11-12
CONCEPT and DESCRIPTION
DEMVOX™ portable booth ECO are soundproofed modular spaces designed for the study and recording of voices and musical instruments, voice, musical and audiovisual production, and generally any activity that is necessary to have an acoustically treated sound booth. They offer a unique design with configurable panels and supports that fit together to form your ideal studio, plus a range of accessories that allow you to optimize performance.
If you have the need to soundproof a room or study and have had plans for acoustic refurbishment, here you have a more economical solution with all the benefits you need for any application:
Music recording and production.
Practice, rehearsals and studio musicians.
Audiovisual study music Academies, Schools and Sound.
Communication: telephone. private communications.
Radio broadcasting / Broadcasting.
Research & Development: universities, laboratories, industry ...
Rooms equipped offices, servers ...
Our R & D is the soul of our company. There the real needs of our customers are contemplated, and where every day, our products grow and improve in their quality. Our key points are quality and efficiency, jointly applied to the real possibilities of acquisition in the market place. We 100% guarantee our products and we can be proud of the balance achieved in our booths. The ECO100 is our super-efficient flagship model, a professional practice booth at an amazing price.
1) The first module to be installed is the floor. The 9 base feet (or 5 wheels depending on the option bought) are placed as shown in the image. They can be placed in many ways, although some positions are optimum.
2) The module is placed in the area where the booth is to be installed, taking levelling into account. With a level (manual or smartphone) it is important the area is little or no inclination, as this may cause an improper cabinet assembly and result in a loss of substantial decibel absorbance.
3) Once we have the base ready, we can place the 4 batton strips according to the order of the colored dots on the module.
4) The interior floor space is placed inside the 4 batton strips.
5) Now we can already start with the placement of the lower side of the booth. We start with the flat modules.
6) We continue with the installation of the lower ventilation module. The inner lid of ventilation, is put in place at the end of the process, since it is necessary to screw the side panels, floor and ceiling.
7) Next, put the cable outlet in place.
8) Finally, close the bottom side of the booth by placing the bottom of the door module, considering which way we want the door to open and close. In the image, we have placed the module so that the door opens from right to left.
9) We can now proceed to the top of the booth, for example, by the upper ventilation module without the inner cover as explained in point 6.
10) We continue with its adjacent module, the flat upper module.
11) And put the window module in place. 2 people are needed for this module to ensure that unstable movement is not experienced thus making for a safe installation. Although the triple glass is very sturdy, it is the heaviest to mount (39kg) module.
12) Finally, we close the upper side panels with top door module.
13) We can now put the ceiling panel to complete the structure of the booth. (Also we can put the fan housing with its hose bottom outlet to the booth.)
14) Finally, put the inner covers of the ventilation panels, electrical outlets, the hollow door-trim protection, interior and LED lamps and acoustic carpet.
15) You can now enjoy your ECO100 fully functional.
BOOTHGUARD & EASY ASSEMBLY
The Demvox booths are products for life, made from materials of high density and quality, and prepared to work hard. Some important points to consider in addition to the sound booth itself, are the packaging and assembly. Therefore, in addition to our packaging system BOOTHGUARD, we have dedicated a lot of effort to the portability and assembly of our products. The ECO model is completely modular, so much so that the packages will not occupy more than 1200 x 1360 x 1650mm in the boxes you receive. Inside this packaging you will find the cabin parts that you can assemble according to the assembly manual. You will not find any part heavier than 40kg, and you will be able to assemble between two people, in about an hour. Of course, the cabin comes with a PDF instruction manual.